TO: MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS, WHITE PASS SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 303
FROM: DR. PAUL FARRIS, SUPERINTENDENT
SUBJECT: REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
MAY 20, 2019
6:00 P.M., ROOM 205
WHITE PASS JR. SR. HIGH SCHOOL BUILDING
- Call to Order. Pledge of Allegiance.
- Changes or Additions to the Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes.
- April 15, 2019- Regular School Board Meeting
- Audience and Communications: (The Board will receive written or oral communications from the audience addressed to items of concern on the AGENDA following).
- Budget Overview.
- Budget Overview
- ESSB 5313
- Budget Hearing Date
- Consent Agenda. (Action to approve the following routine items is requested.)
- Financial Report(s)
- Accounts Payable and Payroll
- MWP Summer Activities and Fundraisers
- ICOS Report – John Kelly
- ASB Report – ASB Representative
- School Spotlight
- Chantel Merriman, 5th/6th Leadership
-Martha Almquist, High School
- Superintendent’s Report – Dr. Paul Farris
- Principal’s Reports – Nathan Coutsoubos
- ALE Update and Graduation – Brian Carter
- Legislative Report – Joe Fenbert
- Old Business.
- Packwood Property
- Strategic Plan
- New Business.
- Leave Sharing Policy 5406 (possible action required)
- New Market Agreement (possible action required)
- Hampton Lumber Mills Donation for CTE Equipment $2500.00(action required)
- 10. School Board Operations
- 11. Board Comments.
- 12. Executive Session.
- 13. Personnel Action.
- Roanne Fenbert, 3rd Grade Teacher, leave of absence, remainder of school year.
- Marcia First, 4th Grade Teacher, leave of absence, remainder of school year.
- Tom Griffith, High School Girls’ Basketball Coach, resignation.
- Steve Hanson and Bryan DeLong coaching recommendations for the 2019-2020 school year (see attached).
- 14. Adjournment.