Dear Parents, students and community.
Today, we were notified that there has been a confirmed COVID-19 Positive case at the Elementary School.
One staff member at the Elementary School tested positive today for COVID 19. The employee is quarantining and has not been in the building since Monday, December 7, 2020.
· The Lewis County Health Department was notified of the positive COVID-19 case.
· The Positive Employee is in quarantine and has not been in the building since Monday, December 7, 2020.
· Three employees who were in close contact with the Positive Employee last Wednesday, December 2, 2020, are currently in quarantine.
· One student who was in close contact with the Positive Employee is currently in quarantine.
· The buildings in the district continue to receive a deep clean and sanitization.
· We are communicating with the Health Department and following any additional recommendations.
The district will continue to monitor and respond quickly to any reported cases and will follow the guidance provided by the Lewis County Department of Health.
If you would like further information about COVID-19, please refer to the Lewis County Health Department website, https://lewiscountywa.gov. For additional questions concerning White Pass School District, please contact Dr. Paul Farris, Superintendent, at 360-497-3791.