Principal’s Corner – March 4-March 8, 2019
"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go
through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is the strength." -Arnold Schwarzenegger
I agree with you Arnold. Always stay strong and say," I'll be back!"
-Tamara, your strength is inspiring.
-Thanks, Debbie, for the Walmart entertainment and for the giant check.
-Thank you, True North Crew. We had an informative meeting.
Week in Review:
MondayTuesday- Gear UP Tutoring
WednesdayThursday- Gear UP Tutoring, Admin Team Meeting
Friday- Service & Support, Early Release-Principal directed
Saturday- Scholarship Auction Dinner
1. Saturday is the 6th annual Scholarship Committee Dinner and Auction. The event runs from 5
to 8. Come out and support your Seniors.
2. Both Gyms will be closed Friday for the dinner and auction setup.
3. I will be conducting observations this week. Have you made an appointment with me?
4. Student Growth Goal, how do you feel about yours? Come on in and let's talk.
5. First Baseball Game is this Saturday!
6. Cell Phones are no longer allowed in Core/Flex classrooms. If you see a phone being used by a flex or core student, please confiscate the phone and bring it to the office.
7. Keep an eye on pants. We are having students push the limits or rips and holes allowed on
their jeans. If you can see skin in any rips or holes above the fingertips, they need to change.
CEL to Ponder:
PCC1 Professional Collaboration & Communication – Professional Learning and
Collaboration: Collaboration with peers and administrators to improve student learning.
The teacher collaborates and engages in reflective inquiry with peers and administrators for the
purpose of improving instructional practice, and student and teacher learning. Teacher
occasionally leads to collaborative work.
-What do you call a bee that can’t make up its mind? A Maybe
-What do you call a pig that does karate? Pork chop
-I love you from my head tomatoes
-Q: How do you put a baby alien to sleep? A: You rocket
-Chuck Norris uses pepper spray to spice up his steaks.