What is an apprenticeship and how does it work?An apprenticeship is a program that trains a worker to become skilled in a particular trade. Apprenticeships combine hands-on work with classroom learning to train the apprentice. Apprenticeships are considered full-time employment. As the apprentice is learning, they are also applying the lessons through working
Types of Apprenticeship
- Creative & Media Apprenticeships…
- Business, Administrative & Accounting Apprenticeships…
- Construction, Agriculture & Environmental Apprenticeships…
- Engineering, I.T. & Telecommunications…
- Healthcare, Social Care, Animal Care & Education.
- Retail & Sales, Tourism & Hospitality, Transport & Logistics…
- Sports & Leisure…
Did you know there is an apprenticeship for Cosmetology?
Maureen Foley is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: GEAR UP's All About Apprenticeship Zoom Meeting
Time: February 17th at 11:00 AM
Meeting ID: 783 5587 2570
White Pass Jr./Sr. High School
GEAR UP Director
360-497-5816 ext. 3024